Questions about registration? Ask Summerfest.
2014 Registration Requirements
- Online registration.
- Supplementary material to upload during online registration:
- A digital photo of yourself, from which a photo ID will be generated. The photo must be full-face view directly facing the camera with both eyes open, no glasses, and no hat or head covering that obscures or shadows your face. (Head coverings worn daily for religious purpose are allowed.)
- Payment. Tuition is due at 11:59 p.m. EST on Tuesday, April 1, 2014. Pay the tuition by Friday, February 28, 2014 and save $60! Registration ends Tuesday, April 1, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
|Expense||Resident amount||Non-resident amount|
|Registration fee||Early: $65
|Housing and Dining||$475||$116
(optional meal plan)
*Registration fee:$65 (through February 28) $125 (March 1—April 1)
- Click “register now” above and create an account.
- Complete the registration.
- Pay the $65 registration fee.
- Click on the link provided at the end of the registration form. In order to secure your place in the Wabass Workshop you must pay the tuition by clicking on the appropriate links at the end of the registration form. No audition is required for admission.
- Pay the tuition and housing before February 28, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. EST to save $60. Starting March 1, 2014, $60 will be added as a March and April registration payment fee. Registration ends Tuesday, April 1, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. EST.